Article provided by: Better Days Treatment
Getting help for an addiction is as easy as calling Better Days at 888-992-3297; intake specialists are happy to answer all of your questions about recovery and tell you more about outpatient drug treatment in Anaheim. If you've been thinking about getting off of drugs or alcohol but didn't know where to start, spend a few minutes on our website looking into outpatient care designed to fit your busy lifestyle. You may have thought you would have to check into an overnight rehab; however, that's not always the best option; our Anaheim, CA alcohol and drug rehab has multiple outpatient programs to choose from, as well.
5 Reasons to Choose Better Days as Your Anaheim Drug Rehabilitation
1. You won't find a more committed team of recovery experts than our treatment specialists from Better Days. Our counselors, medical directors, clinical manager, and treatment professionals work together to provide a high standard of care that is customized to each patient's needs. Click the 'Who We Are' link to learn more about our team when looking into outpatient addiction treatment in Anaheim California.
2. If you have responsibilities in the home, a job, or classes to attend, an inpatient rehab may not be an option for you but that won't keep you from having access to quality recovery programs. At Better Days, we've designed a way for you to stay supported and receive the same quality of care as patients who commit to an extended stay in a rehab. Our outpatient program is one of the best in the state of California.
3. Better Days treats addiction using the newest modalities, treatments, and programs, including Medication-Assisted Treatment, Dual Diagnosis, and Reality-Based Recovery. You can find out more about each of these highly effective programs when you explore the resources on our site or reach out to admissions- call us day or night to speak with a recovery expert in drug and alcohol detox and rehabilitation in Anaheim California.
4. You have many options as you search for a treatment center that's close to home; before you settle on a rehab, make sure the one you choose has a reputation for success in treating addiction. At Better Days, all of our staff is highly skilled and educated in every aspect of recovery: Detox, IOP, Outpatient, PHP, Sober Living, Aftercare.
5. We don't just treat addiction at Better Days; rather, we've found that most patients dealing with an addiction have an underlying mental health issue that has prevented them from getting well. Through dual diagnosis treatment, we can help you find your path to lasting recovery.
Find out more about your treatment options at Better Days, including substance abuse counseling in Orange County, CA via outpatient meetings and sessions. Reach out to our rehab by calling 888-992-3297 to start your journey to freedom and recovery from addiction. Outpatient drug treatment in Anaheim is the perfect choice if you have at-home duties or are unable to commit a lot of time to rehab.Outpatient Drug Treatment Anaheim
View Larger Map