Article provided by: Baystate Recovery Alcohol and Drug Treatment
Baystate Recovery Centre is a leading recovery center in the Massachusetts detox centers. At Baystate, we offer several rehab services and treatment programs for you or your loved ones suffering from any drug or alcohol addiction, no matter how severe or problematic it is. We at Baystate are well trained to assure a complete detox with a 100% success rate for all our patients. Our Outpatient rehab program is one of the finest MA drug rehab centers. Years of experience and an aim to genuinely care and help our patients, instead of just exploiting them for money in the name of expensive treatments, has led to us becoming the best Massachusetts detox program treatment centers; this fact can be assured by the several customer reviews available in-person and even online.
Our IOP in Massachusetts is a well-structured plan that strikes a perfect balance between the restrictions that need to put on the patient and the leverage that needs to be given to help the patient fight their addiction while still having a sense of their inner-self and maintaining a similar home, work and social routine. This treatment plan makes the patients much less rebellious and more accepting of the treatment. It aims to help them without confining them to a treatment center and taking them out of their social life, compared to the normal in-patient treatment programs.
Five things to expect from our outpatient treatment program:
- Proper Structure and plan: Just because it is an outpatient program does not mean that the patient will be left alone to fend for themselves and only be provided with a dos and don'ts list. This is not how our Intensive outpatient program is structured. We take into confidence the patient and anyone they are close to, be it family, friends, roommate(s), etc. and properly counsel them to familiarize them with the outpatient program structure and deal with them. We also keep a strict check on the patient either covertly or overtly, to check if the plan is being followed, whichever method is more suitable for the patient and their family.
- 24/7 Service availability: Even for the patients enrolled in our outpatient program; we assure you that we are always there for them. If the patient is having trouble with their journey in resisting their addiction, our support team is just a call away to provide the patient with any emotional, physical, or mental support that the patient may require. We have therapists and councilors on the phone trained to talk the patient out of any ideas they might have of relapsing.
- Group therapy and motivation: We at Baystate firmly believe that overcoming any addiction becomes a lot easier if you have a strong support system. Hence, we focus a lot on group therapy sessions, even for our outpatient treatment programs. These sessions help build-up motivation for the patients and a sense of community that they are not in this alone. This motivates them to overcome this problem together.
- Regular Drug and Alcohol tests: We believe in subjective and objective results. Along with monitoring the patients' performance by subjective tests and experiences, we also carry out regular drug tests.
- 100% success rate without disruption of their lifestyle: Perhaps the best feature to expect and experience from our outpatient drug rehab in Massachusetts is to be able to see the patient be completely cured of their addiction in a span of few months while still being able to operate from their normal life routine and not having to compromise on work, family or social life.
To speak with an addiction therapist and get your treatment started, contact Baystate Recovery Services: 800-270-2302Outpatient Drug Rehab In Massachusetts