Article provided by: New Start Recovery
Substance addiction can and will become a life-threatening condition under the right circumstances. At New Start Recovery, we know that going through rehab is a scary prospect. To put your mind at ease, we have created an effective and comfortable drug rehab in Orange County that will change your life entirely.
When to go to rehab?
The safest answer is, ‘As soon as you suspect you have developed a form of addiction.’ You must remember that both drug addiction and alcoholism are progressive and chronic in nature. In other words, they worsen with time, and they have no real medical cure since relapse will always remain a risk. Even more, most victims of addiction, especially in advanced stages, develop co-occurring disorders, further degrading their physical and mental state.
To avoid these pitfalls, you need to look for professional detox and rehab services as soon as possible. Avoiding or delaying getting the help you need will only make things worse over time.
The best addiction rehab program
From our experience, the ideal rehabilitation program needs to go through several phases for maximum efficiency. Our rehab treatment embodies the most effective strategy for achieving sustained sobriety. The phases involved include:
- Clinical detoxification – It is the first and probably most vital part of the recovery process. During the detox stage, our clinicians will use medication to cleanse your system of drugs and alcohol-related residues and help you overcome withdrawal. At the same time, our experts will monitor your vitals, provide individualized care, and around-the-clock supervision and assistance.
- Residential care – Our drug rehab in Orange County relies on residential care as the next step following successful detox. Here, you will continue the treatment, focusing on relapse control, along with a variety of therapies and activities. These include 12-step meetings, trauma recovery, individual and group therapy, W.R.A.P. (Wellness Recovery Plan), etc.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (I.O.P.) – The focus in I.O.P. is towards building a healthier lifestyle, along with ongoing recovery, and long-term sobriety. Here we teach emotional regulation, crisis management, coping skills, sobriety mentorship, etc.
- Sober Living – Sober Living works as a transitionary phase before full social reintegration. It offers fully equipped, serene environments where you can learn to take care of yourself again and retake control over your life.
- Alumni – Alumni is all about continuous post-treatment care and about learning how to live drug and alcohol-free once more. We offer resume assistance, budgeting tips, remote counseling, job and education placement, etc.
How to stay sober?
The road towards a sober lifestyle must being in our high-end rehab facilities. Here, we offer you the tools and knowledge you need to set your life straight and start over fresh. Our drug rehab in Orange County has proven its effectiveness over the years and has saved countless lives in the process.
If you want to know more about our program, visit us at New Start Recovery, and learn about our ways! You now have the chance to free yourself from the prison of addiction. Don’t miss it!Drug Rehab Orange County
View Larger Map